Friday, August 24, 2012

Lofty Fall Fashion!

For the last few months I have been working part time at Ann Taylor Loft. I was a frequent shopper even before I took the job and I love clothes.

This past week I worked a lot, which was amazing because I have to "save up" for the Big Apple move in just a few short weeks. I'd thought I'd do a list of fall must haves from my favorite store!

1. The Trench




2. The Skinny Jean (especially in RED and PINK!)


3. Stripes, Stripes, Stripes!
4. The Wedge/ Booty combo!

 



5. The Voluminous Top (matched with skinny pants!)





6. Mustard Yellow (Don't be afraid!) 






This fall, don't be afraid of colors. Bright is really IN! Lose that brown/black blah winter wardrobe with muted colors and spice it up! Mix and match colors and patterns. Try new lengths-- both short and long. Layer and accessorize.

Always,
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. love that coat!

    Happy Sunday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete