Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Beginning of the End

Lazy really describes today. I stayed in bed all day. I was productive though-- sending e-mails, filling out my calendar, and reading syllabi. I scoured the internet reading job descriptions--pondering whether I should press the "Click to Apply" button.

I even looked today at the application to graduate because I need to fill it out in the next week in order to take less than 12 hours. I only need 10 hours to graduate, which is a good and bad thing.

I also watched the Carolina basketball team take on their first ACC opponent, Boston College. They won, of course.

It's the beginning of the end as a Carolina student. Monday is my last First Day of Classes.

I've been taking pictures with different settings. I decided to walk around Carolina and take pictures at sunset because it's really beautiful.

Did I look like I didn't go to school at Carolina while taking 25 pictures of the Old Well? Of. Course.





 I really like off-centered pictures.

Cheers to my last semester. May 13th at 9:30a.m. is the end. Until then, it's job-searching, marathoning, researching (I have a horrible class this semester about research), and getting healthy (I've been cooking!). 


No comments:

Post a Comment