Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ted Talk Obsession 2k12

Have you heard of Ted Talks? I had not until recently when a friend told me that the organization was coming to a conference at Carolina and that she had somehow snagged a ticket to the talk.

Peaking my interest, I looked up these talks online and found that there are thousands of inspirational talks on pretty much any topic you can imagine. These talks are only about eighteen minutes each and they are used to educate, inspire and spread ideas.

I've been listening to one each night before bed and I've found some pretty great ones!


This talk is by Mena Trott. She talks about how amazing blogging can be. Blogging leaves a permanent imprint so that your kids and their kids can know about you. The internet is an amazing thing!


This is a WONDERFUL, inspiring talk about appreciating your body no matter your size. Brittany Gibbons is hilarious and she also has a comedy blog about her family that rocks!

There are a lot more on the website http://www.ted.com/! There are some on compassion that really make you think! More to come on those ideas soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment