Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Causemopolitan

 

Today, I have been working on the 2012 UNC Dance Marathon, benefiting the N.C. Children's Hospital.  And I've been missing the 2012 Overall Committee!

UNC-DM OC 2012 is For the Kids! Not picture is Maggie, but she's awesome possum!



UNC Dance Marathon has been such a ginormous part of my life at UNC-CH, and I cannot wait to get back in August to hang out, plan with, and work with these lovely people! 

       Over the summer, I will be working on next year. Today, I've been working on researching new text-to-donate options and working on merchandise! 

     To learn more about UNC Dance Marathon, there's a link on the sidebar or you can go to www.uncmarathon.org! 

     Here's a link to a video I made right after this year's marathon: UNC Dance Marathon 2011

 

No comments:

Post a Comment